Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving Card

I got to make several Thanksgiving cards to send out. This one was my favorite...


Here is a collage of of the cards I made so far...


 Notice the one card with the upside-down stamping. I didn't want to toss out the card after realizing I stamped it upside-down, so I made the writing inside work with the outside. The inside says "No matter how you look at it, you & your family are wished a blessed Thanksgiving!".  That made me happy that I didn't have to toss out this card. I liked it to much to toss. I enjoyed the chalking and popping effect using Versa Mark ink and chalks. The other cards I took a 12 x 12 sheet and was able to make several cards from that one piece.  (Another grateful moment that I figured out a way to save the card.)

No comments:

Post a Comment