Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I try to reflect everyday on moments I am grateful for. From the moment I get up, I say thank you for the HOT shower. As I have learned that is something we take for granted. After living in an apartment that seemed to not have a hot shower, yet I could get hot water at the sink and in the kitchen, the shower would turn cold within the first few minutes. The landlord had a plumber come out and after several visits from the plumber, the cold water remained and I moved to a new apartment. So ever since, I say THANK YOU when I am under that nice HOT water.

Through out the day, I make sure to say thank you even if it is a whisper to myself and say I am grateful for what ever good is happening. Simple things like being able to have one on one time with my boys, lunch date with my husband, being able to enjoy a day out with friends. I truely believe that when you reflect on what you are grateful for, more will come to you. (Hmmm, this makes me think of if I am grateful for my ONE son eating what I make for dinner more then once a week, that he might eat more of the things I make through out the week. Hmmmmm? I will keep trying for that!)

May you all be blessed and surrounded by loved ones this Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment