Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween "WELCOME" Banner

My boys like when I decorate for Halloween. I almost thought of not doing it all this Halloween and changed my mind. My one son came home from school and said. THANKS MOM, it looks great. So that made it all worth while.

This is what he walked in the door to...



I made this Halloween Welcome banner at a crop with a group of friends. We decided to make these as a group project for that month. It was interesting to see how different each persons turned out. I made 3 different size tags and used the paper tearing techneque across the bottom of each tag and layered the three tags. Then embellished each tag. The WELCOME letters were chipboard letters and painted with acrylic paint. The ghost are Sizzix die cut ghost. I used an assortment of ribbons and yarn, silk fall leaves, buttons, stickers, and Jolee embellishments. Some items came from the swaps that our one group did together.



Close ups of the tags...

There you go! To think it will only be up one more week and back into storage til next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment